Despite COVID-19, our meetings remain accessible to our members as well as to all those who would like to join us in person or in virtual mode via the Zoom, while adopting the mandatory health instructions and wearing a mask. We invite you to contact the heads of our organization for more information.
The love of the Spanish language is at the heart of our approach always.
- Intercambio Lingüístico – weekly Saturdays at 10 h
Two hours of discussion in Spanish on Zoom in groups of 20.
Click here for this week’s theme. How to participate in intercambios?
- Pronunciation workshops – weekly Sundays at 10 h.
An hour or two of reading aloud in Spanish while Maria provides pronunciation tips. Zoom groups of 6.
- Beginner Spanish – weekly starts officially Wednesday Feb. 24 at 6 pm
Course content for Beginner Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish – weekly started on Thursday Feb. 11 evenings at 6 pm
Course content for Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Spanish – postponed Tuesday evenings February 23 2021, at 6 pm
Course content for advanced spanish
- Conversation with Clara – Wednesdays at 14 h. Full. (En Messenger buscar Conversación miércoles)
An hour of Spanish conversation on Messenger in groups of 8
- FRENCH conversation for native spanish speakers – Free, Fridays at 2 pm and 4 pm started January 8, 2021 via Messenger, groups of 6
Free for all non-members during the confinement period. Register here space is limited.
For Spanish speakers who want to improve their french pronunciation, reading and vocabulary.
SPANISH CONVERSATION EXCHANGE
Meet on Saturday at 10 AM to practice Spanish conversation. More >
Beginner, intermediate or advanced classes every fall and winter. More >
Watching Spanish movies with a guide. More >
FIESTAS – DANCING
Dance salsa, merengue, bachata to a latin beat. Enjoy the food and the show.
Our latina american conferences are always entertaining. More >
From time to time we organize latin dance classes. More >
Our main event is the FIESTA DE AGOSTO, the August festival, with dancers and other performers on stage. More >
We enjoy the beautiful summer weather and organize picnics with a Latin-American twist. Enjoy grilled sausages and various dishes of shared food to the sound of participants’ musical talent.